Aqueous acrylic polymer dispersion, used as adhesion promoter between Microcement & non - absorbent surface, acting as a key between the two surfaces. Primer 200 improves grip and provides a key for the microcement on non-absorbent surfaces such as tiles, metal, marble and terrazzo. Approx Coverage: 1lt per 10sqm
Use on all non - absorbent surfaces before applying Microcement
Main use: Apply Microcement Medium after 2 coats of Microcement Base on high traffic floors, this product can also be applied to walls
High performance hydraulic microcement made from calcic cements and impalpable (fine) marble sands, aside from other additives that, when mixed with the above, furnish it with magnificent physical, chemical and aesthetic properties.It is used to produce highly decorative continuous lining that has a cement and mineral-like appearance; on high traffic floors, walls, bathtubs, sinks, and so on.
High performance hydraulic microcement made from calcic cements and impalpable (fine) marble sands, aside from other additives that, when mixed with the above, furnish it with magnificent physical, chemical and aesthetic properties.
Maxi-Seal 50 is an acrylic solvent-based polyurethane two component (A + B) . Maxi-Seal 50 is suitable for continuous protection of cement based coatings on interior and exterior high traffic , exhibits increased resistance to water based polyurethane.
• Two component solvent-based polyurethane sealer for Microcement
• Unprecedented levels of abrasion resistance
• Unrivalled water resistance
• Excellent coverage
• Unaltered by bleach, hydrochloric acid or vinegar
• Zero absorption of wine, coffee or oil
• Apply 2 x coats, 12 hours apart
• Surfaces must be pre-sealed with 2 x coats of Maxi-Prime
• Suitable for use interior or exterior use
• Masks and good ventilation required for installation
For best results always use Maxi-Prime acrylic sealer before Maxi-Seal 50.
There are no reviews yet.